Timber Front Doors
We offer a range of traditional bespoke Timber Front Doors suited to all classic period ranges
Designed and crafted to your specific requirements, your front door is the “gateway” to your property. We understand the difference well designed timber front doors make to the look and security of a home, but also the value it can add.
Our doors are carefully designed with attention to the type of authentic moulds used, the hardwood timber selected and the period this door is from. We offer technical drawings which is agreed with you before manufacture.
We incorporate the latest technology to ensure our doors are secure, insulated, durable and finished to the highest quality whilst using the traditional joinery methods in our manufacturing.
All of our timber front doors receive a minimum of 3 factory applied coats from basecoat primer, undercoat and a top coat which can either be of a satin or gloss finish. We offer the RAL colour scheme for you to choose from.
“It’s rare these days to find a company that genuinely delights in its approach but I can honestly say that Clift Joinery is one of those companies…”
– Leigh Calder
Contact us for a FREE quote or call us on 0208 558 2447
- Bespoke and Tradition – all our solid timber doors are made to measure ensuring we meet your exact design requirements. We use traditional classic mouldings ensuring your windows are sympathetic to the existing period of the architecture.
- Competitively Priced – Made from quality hardwoods, our solid timber doors will last a lifetime if maintained correctly.
- Quality Construction – Traditional mortice and tenon joints used on all our joinery.
- Durable and Low Maintenance – Our beautiful bespoke solid timber doors need minimal care and attention to keep them looking and working brilliantly over their lifetime. We use high quality paints offering long term resistance to the elements.
- Sustainability – We use seasoned prime natural hardwoods from certified sustainable suppliers only sourcing from forests responsibly managed.
- Energy Efficient Slimlite Double Glazing – just because it’s the thinnest and best double glazing for period windows on the market, it doesn’t mean you have to compromise on energy efficiency…oh and its self-cleaning!
- Security Our solid timber doors are double glazed with safety glass, and come with a quality security locking systems with a wide choice of ironmongery.
- Draughtproof – Combining style and performance, our solid timber doors are sealed against draughts, damp air, noise pollution and dust.
All glass is met to your specific requirements depending on the style of door. It can vary from patterned glass, obscure glass and safety and laminated glass.
Contact Us For a Quote or Free Survey
We use Accoya® wood which is sustainable, eco-friendly, FSC® certified wood. Accoya® woods represents a major development in wood technology and enables the consistent supply of durable, dimensionally stable, non-toxic solid wood. An ideal material for manufacture of high performance exterior timber products.
We offer a comprehensive range of ironmongery to suite your specific requirements. Our multi-point locking systems can offer a modern handle to traditional key operated systems sourced from specialist suppliers. We offer polished chrome, satin chrome and polished brass as our standard finish but all finishes are available on request.