Sliding and Bifold Doors
Bring the Outside in with our Sliding and Bifold Doors
Beautiful timber sliding and bifold doors connect the outside with the inside.
Creating one large open space allows more natural light to enter a room.
They are the perfect solution for maximising space opening and closing effortlessly, stacking unobtrusively to create wide open vistas.
“Clift Joinery has set the bar for anyone working on our house refurbishment project and that bar is very high!…”
– Kate Squire
Contact us for a FREE quote or call us on 0208 558 2447
- Competitively Priced – Made from quality hardwoods, our solid timber sliding and bi-fold doors will last a lifetime if maintained correctly.
- Quality Construction – Traditional mortice and tenon joints used on all our joinery.
- Durable and Low Maintenance – Our beautiful bespoke solid timber sliding and bi-fold doors need minimal care and attention to keep them looking and working brilliantly over their lifetime. We use high quality paints offering long term resistance to the elements.
- Sustainability – We use seasoned prime natural hardwoods from certified sustainable suppliers only sourcing from forests responsibly managed.
- Energy Efficient Slimlite Double Glazing – just because it’s the thinnest and best double glazing on the market, it doesn’t mean you have to compromise on energy efficiency…oh – and its self-cleaning!
- Security Our solid timber doors are double glazed with safety glass, and come with a quality security locking systems.
- Draughtproof – Combining style and performance, our solid timber doors are sealed against draughts, damp air, noise pollution and dust.
Contact Us For a Quote or Free Survey
We use Accoya® wood which is sustainable, eco-friendly, FSC® certified wood. Accoya® woods represents a major development in wood technology and enables the consistent supply of durable, dimensionally stable, non-toxic solid wood. An ideal material for manufacture of high performance exterior timber products. Our ironmongery has been carefully chosen for its appearance, performance, and value. Our standard finishes are brass, polished chrome, and satin chrome but other finishes can be sourced if the client requires it.