Timber French Doors and Screens
Our timber French Doors & Screens are manufactured to the highest standards by our craftsmen using time tested traditional methods
We can match a number of styles with authentic mouldings and glazing bars that will perfectly complement your property. We will meet your exact requirements. We use only the best hardwoods available such as Accoya, Oak and Engineered Red Grandis whilst industry leading security is fitted to your new French Doors using 5-point multipoint locking system espagnolette offering maximum security.
“Their joinery products are of the highest quality, and we consider Clift Joinery as a solid sub- contractor of ours, and will continue to use their services, their whole team are accommodating and professional and are a pleasure to work with….”
– Frank Ricciardi, Managing Director, Hannah Contracts Ltd
Contact us for a FREE quote or call us on 0208 558 2447
- Bespoke and Tradition – all our solid timber doors are made to measure ensuring we meet your exact design requirements. We use traditional classic mouldings ensuring your windows are sympathetic to the existing period of the architecture.
- Competitively Priced – Made from quality hardwoods, our solid timber doors will last a lifetime if maintained correctly.
- Quality Construction – Traditional mortice and tenon joints used on all our joinery.
- Durable and Low Maintenance – Our beautiful bespoke solid timber doors need minimal care and attention to keep them looking and working brilliantly over their lifetime. We use high quality paints offering long term resistance to the elements.
- Sustainability – We use seasoned prime natural hardwoods from certified sustainable suppliers only sourcing from forests responsibly managed.
- Energy Efficient Slimlite Double Glazing – just because it’s the thinnest and best double glazing for period windows on the market, it doesn’t mean you have to compromise on energy efficiency…oh and its self-cleaning!
- Security Our solid timber doors are double glazed with safety glass, and come with a quality security locking systems.
- Draughtproof – Combining style and performance, our solid timber doors are sealed against draughts, damp air, noise pollution and dust.
Contact Us For a Quote or Free Survey
We use Accoya® wood which is sustainable, eco-friendly, FSC® certified wood. Accoya® woods represents a major development in wood technology and enables the consistent supply of durable, dimensionally stable, non-toxic solid wood. An ideal material for manufacture of high performance exterior timber products.
Our ironmongery has been carefully chosen for its appearance, performance, and value. Our standard finishes are brass, polished chrome, and satin chrome but other finishes can be sourced if the client requires it.